Weekly Schedule/Service Times
| Sunday||Bible Study/Sunday School - 9:30 AM|| Morning Worship - 10:45 AM|| Evening Worship - 6:30 PM|
| Monday & Tuesday|| HBI Class - 6:30-8:30 PM|| || |
| Wednesday||Adults Prayer Meeting - 6:30 PM|| Master Clubs - 6:30 PM|| YDP - 6:30 PM|
| Thursday|| Set Free Discipleship Program - 7:00 PM|| || |
| 1st Saturday/Monthly|| Men's Prayer Breakfast - 8:00 AM|| || |
| 3rd Saturday/Monthly|| Ladies Bible Study Breakfast - 8:30 AM|| || |
- We believe that the Holy Bible as originally written was verbally inspired and the product of Spirit controlled men, and therefore has truth without any admixture of error for its matter. 2 Tim. 3:16.
- We believe there is one living and true God, an infinite, intelligent Spirit; that He is one in being and essence, possessed of three personal distinctions revealed to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Ex. 20:2, 3; Matt. 28:19; John 10:30.
- We believe in the personality of Satan, that he is the unholy god of this age, and the author of all powers of darkness. 2 Cor. 4:4; Eph. 6:11, 12.
- We believe that man was created in innocence but by voluntary transgression fell from his sinless and happy state, in consequence of which all mankind are now sinners. Rom. 5:12, 19.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit in a miraculous manner; born of Mary, a virgin, as no other man was ever born or can ever be born of woman, and that He is both the Son of God, and God the Son. Luke 1:35; Matt. 1:18, 20.
- We believe that in order to be saved, sinners must be born again. (John 3:3-8); that the new birth is a new creation in Christ Jesus (2 Cor. 5:17); that in the new birth the one dead in trespasses and sins is made partaker of the divine nature and receives eternal life, the free gift of God (Eph. 2:1-10). All Those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus have been individually chosen of God unto salvation before the foundation of the world. Eph. 1:3-14; 2 Thess. 2:13.
- We believe God's sovereign purpose in evangelism disallows the use of gimmicks and carnal promotional methods and other means which do not rely upon the convicting ministry of the Holy Spirit, but that it requires the evangelization of the lost, inviting them to trust in Christ for salvation. John 16:7-13.
- We believe that a local church is a congregation of immersed believers, associated by covenant of faith and fellowship of the Gospel: observing the ordinances of Christ; governed by His laws, and exercising the gifts, rights, and privileges invested in them by His Word. Eph. 1:22, 23; 2:14-22.
- We believe that Baptism and the Lord's Supper are the Scriptural ordinances of the Church. 1 Cor. 11:23-28; John 1:33; Matt. 28:18-20.
- We believe that the personal, visible and pre-tribulational return of Christ is imminent, followed by the Tribulation, the Second Coming of Christ to the earth and the Millennial Reign of Christ, and that the eternal state of the unsaved is punishment, while the saved inherit eternal life and blessing. John 14;3; Rev. 20:11-15, 1 Thes. 4:13-18.
- We believe that Biblical separation from modernism, new evangelicalism, and the charismatic movement is imperative for God's people. Titus 1:10, 13; 3:10, 11; 2 Tim. 2:16; 4:2-5.