Heritage is dedicated to training men and women who are called to serve God. We require that applicants be Christians of approved character and committed to a life of serving Christ. Admissions into the Diploma Program requires formal application.
- Evidence of having been born again and living a consistent Christian life as indicated by personal testimony and their Pastor’s recommendation.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent. God’s call supersedes the requirements of men. Therefore desirable students of maturity will be accepted.
- Reasonably good health.
- Agreement to be guided by the doctrinal position and standards of the school as set forth in this catalog.
The Institute admits students of any race, color national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded, or made available to the students at the school.
The following procedures will apply to the corresponding programs.
This does not require a formal application. The student should pre‑register at least 6 days before the start of a new Trimester and register on the first night of classes. (A late registration fee of $10.00 will be applied on or after the first night of classes.)
- Write to the Institute and secure the necessary forms.
- Have forms completed by the appropriate individuals and returned to the Institute.
- Complete application forms, write out your personal testimony, if married include wife’s statement of agreement and personal testimony, send a snapshot of yourself and a $20.00 application fee and mail to the Institute.
- Request official transcripts from high school or college and mail them to the Institute.
Students who have attended other institutions of higher learning must request transcripts and catalogs to be forwarded to Heritage for evaluation. Credits will be allowed where courses correspond with those taken at Heritage. Transfer students must complete at least 22 Credit Hours including 9 Credit Hours in Systematic Theology and 6 Credit Hours in Bible in not less than three trimesters at Heritage to qualify for the Diploma in Bible and Theology. Transfer credits are subject to qualifying examination.
A full refund may be obtained before the second week of classes. After the second week of classes, no refund will be given.
A student who withdraws at the request of the school will receive no refund. No application fee is refundable.
Veteran’s benefits will be pro‑rated for the time the veteran attends.